It is important to us that you and we are well protected on our premises.
Therefore, we ask you to observe the following measures:
- There is a FFP2 mask obligation in our rooms from 01.10.2022 to 07.04.2023. (current infection protection law)
- When entering the practice, disinfect your hands with the disinfectant provided.
- If you feel ill or have cold symptoms, please cancel your appointment and do not enter the praxis.
- Please arrive on time and as soon as possible for your treatment appointment to keep waiting times to a minimum.
- Keep as much distance as possible from other people in the waiting area.
- Refrain from spontaneous visits to the practice and only come to us with a previously arranged appointment.
- Please bring your own towel and, if necessary, a blanket during the winter months.
We offer you the greatest possible protection against infection:
We are all fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
We wear an FFP2 mask during the entire treatment period.
We disinfect our hands before and after each treatment
The treatment benches, chairs, used training equipment and door handles are disinfected after each treatment.
The treatment rooms are aired after each treatment.
The waiting area and the door handles of the entrance door as well as the sanitary area are disinfected in short intervals.
The waiting area and the training area are aired several times a day.
We are pleased to be able to continue treating you on our premises. However, if you prefer treatment via telemedicine, please feel free to contact us. We also offer customized physiotherapy care via video coaching and accompany you through your exercise program using a training app.
This post is also available in: German