It is important to us that you and we are well protected in our rooms.
Therefore we ask you to observe the following measures:
- Wear a mouth and nose protection when entering the practice and during your entire stay. This may only be removed in special cases and at the request of your therapist.
- When entering the practice, disinfect your hands with the disinfectant provided.
- If you feel ill or have cold symptoms, please cancel your appointment and do not enter the practice.
- Please arrive punctually and as immediately as possible to your treatment appointment in order to keep waiting times as short as possible.
- Keep the greatest possible distance from other people in the waiting area.
- Please refrain from spontaneous visits to the practice and only come to us with a previously arranged appointment.
- Please bring your own towel and now during the winter months a blanket if necessary.
We offer you the greatest possible protection against infection:
- We wear a mouth and nose protection during the entire treatment period.
- During jaw and facial treatments we wear an FFP2 mask.
- We disinfect our hands before and after each treatment.
- The treatment benches, chairs, used training equipment and door handles are disinfected after each treatment.
- The treatment rooms are ventilated after each treatment.
- The waiting area and the door handles of the entrance door as well as the sanitary area are disinfected in short intervals.
- The waiting area and the training area are ventilated several times a day.
We look forward to continuing to treat you in our rooms. Should you still prefer treatment using telemedicine, please do not hesitate to contact us. We also offer customized physiotherapeutic care via video coaching and accompany you through your exercise program with a training app.